[nagdu] annoying behavior to Cathryn

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:39:58 UTC 2010

Cathryn,

I try very very hard so that she does not get into the cat food. I know cat
food for dogs can be harmful. Saddly emma does not like, or will not eat out
of my hand. I put water into her food too, so feeding her from the bowl is a
bit hard too. I might try reduce her feedings to once a day and see what
happens.

Were any of your shepards very particular about where there food was placed
for there feedings? I have noticed that if, I put Emma's food down in a
different spot than, I typically put it, then she is a bit more poky in
eating it too. Its like out of her normal and she likes routine. Sometimes I
have to feed her, even when I can't put in the same spot, because we are
cooking or doing something in the kitchen.

I know shepards are very set in routine, but wow!

Thanks for the advice, something will work out for us eventually!
Marsha