[nagdu] FW: Announcing plans to renovate GDB's California campus

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri May 28 14:02:00 UTC 2010

Wow, sounds nice!
Smart rail line?  Will there be a train stop near GDB then, or does it
just whiz past?

30 years ago, when I got my first dog at San Rafael, they were building
the retrain wing.  I guess maybe it's time for some renovations.  If I
ever get back to San Francisco, I'll have to take a tour of the new
campus.  That gives me at least a couple years to plan.
Tracy