[nagdu] I put the information about lighting up the sky in tampa article

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:26:13 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

As a travel agent I am also a member of sath.org which is the Society for Accessibility Travel and Hospitality.  They put the information about that article in the October Edition of there newsletter that went out this morning.

If anyone would like a copy of that newsletter please let me know and I will forward it to you.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>