[nagdu] Re Places A Guide Dog Can't Go ...

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 14:59:31 UTC 2010

Thanks Rebecca, for your insightful comments about when and when not to
include a guide dog in our lives.

I think they're right on cue, and worth considering for even the most
sincere dog lover.

I went dogless for 2 1/2 years before getting Alvin, and don't regret that
period at all.

Now that I do have Alvin, I think your idea about the crate might be a good
one.  Alvin seems to be the kind of dog who would snuggle right into a
crate, especially if he could see everything going on around him.  He's a
big guy, though, so that crate'll have to be a house!

Best,

Elizabeth