[nagdu] Re Places A Guide Dog Can't Go ...

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Nov 4 17:14:47 UTC 2010

Elizabeth Rene.
I wrote you off list but got a thing telling me I wasn't on your
approved list. There seems to be a code I have to fill in and I can't
get the audio to work.
Can you check the place where strange senders get togo and get my
message?
Would be nice to talk off list if that's okay.
I'm glad you found my post helpful.