[nagdu] NFB and Airlines

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 4 18:52:44 UTC 2010

Hi Brenda:

Yes, it is true that I have to put my cane through the scanner. If I'm travelling with somoen then I just get them to line me up with the scanner and I walk through. Usually one of the security staff is quick to guide me to the scanning belt or hand me my cane. Most of my travel is in Canada or internationally, not so much in the states, but I really don't have that many issues when travelling going through security.

Gary