[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: NFB and Airlines

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Nov 5 15:46:43 UTC 2010

I'm curious about this. Why would you have not handed hem the leash?
What made you afraid and how would adog have changed that? I'm not
trying to be difficult, I truly don't understand. I understand how being
scared can make you act in a manner you'd regret, we've all done that at
least once. I just don't get how a dog would have made you not be
scared.
Anybody who would have responded the same way want to answer this?
Me, I'd have told them they couldn't have my cane and told them they
could wand me. That is in keeping with their process.