[nagdu] Vet costs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 00:50:32 UTC 2010

I have never had a discount.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Jones" <sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Vet costs

My vet gives a15% discount for service animals.
Not only can they write this off as a tax break, they feel it's worth it
since most service animal owners take good care of their animals, and don't
let little problems get big before they get attention.

I had pet insurance on Nellie, and was very glad that I did.  I think the
company has gone out of business since.  My experience is that you really
save money on pet insurance if you start it while they're young.

Susan & Rhoda