[nagdu] Vet costs

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 10 01:33:25 UTC 2010

Susan,
Misha's vet does the same.  Furthermore, when my retired guide Ripley passed
away this past August, he had incurred some pretty extensive costs which
they reduced from almost $1000 to a little over $300.  They have treated all
3 of my guides with the best of service, and me too.  That' is why I have
not gone elsewhere.

Steve & Misha