[nagdu] A Great Photo Op

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 22:54:58 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    I wish one of our neighbors was outside with a camera to shoot what
would have been a classic picture for an article or a Web page about dog
relief. Here at the Oaks of Marymont, the apartment complex where we now
live all tennants are required to clean up after their dogs. To that end  a
series of relieving stations have been set up around the complex. One of
these is across from our townhome.

    After Johnny finished doing his business which included a Number 2 I
proceeded to pick it up. As I was gathering up the droppings Johnny decided
to give me a kiss. Oh how I wish someone could have taken a picture of that
scene. I guess our dogs also appreciate our picking up after them. Just
thought I would send this bit of humor for a Friday afternoon. If you want
to know more about the Oaks of Marymont visit the Web site at:
http://www.oaksofmarymont.com

All the best for a wonderful holiday season.

Peter Donahue