[nagdu] Steps

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 20:01:35 UTC 2010

I'm glad somebody else does that!  /lol/  It seems like every time someone
asks a question about something, I suddenly find I need to run out to do a
refresher course because I've gotten sloppy, so my dog has gotten sloppy.
Sigh.  Too much time spent doing the same old same old, I guess, and running
around with the roomies instead of adventuring off on our own.

Well!  Mitzi's paw is all better, and she's rearing for adventure.  I need
to get her out for some rambunctious run play, then find a place to go where
we can practice being a guide dog team.  I was going to suck it up and buy a
bus pass to go wandering downtown Portland a couple of times a week, since I
love the city.  But I think DD is right in that the ever-growing population
of increasingly angry, desperate people living on the streets there makes
the city too dangerous for me and my sweet precious to go just to walk
around.  Sigh.  Don't tell him I said he was right, though. /lol/  So I
guess I need to scope out a nice suburban mall where we can do some indoor
and outdoor work along with traveling on the bus.  Otherwise, we're going to
be useless!

Tami Smith-Kinney