[nagdu] NFB and Airlines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:19:10 UTC 2010

I just got back from my trip, I didn't have any problem either in Islip, NY or Ft. Lauderdale, FL or with customs in any port of my trip with me cane at all. no issues.

Had an awesome time, it will be posted on my blog if anyone is interested.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>