[nagdu] EXTERNAL: dog cookie recipes

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Nov 15 15:14:59 UTC 2010

	I'd like to make some dog treats, not because we have a dog, but
because it'd be fun, the humans in the house won't be tempted to eat
them, and the dogs won't care if wemess them up. So any recepes that my
preschooler and I can make would be appreciated.
We do know some dogs that would enjoy whatever we make.