[nagdu] Steps

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:14:18 UTC 2010

Roxy,

In the same boat here. I avoid stairs as much as I possible can, for the
mere fact, I don't want to fall down them.

Here is what really rubs me raw, blind people who are like, "You are capable
of taking the stairs". Sure I could. And not to say I don't use stairs, But.
But. But. ONLY when I am balanced. It rubs me raw that blind people are so
darn quick to jump to conclusions on what I can and can't do. And they do
not take into account that I might have other disablities. I know. I know. I
know. I am on my soap box here. I will stop now.

Marsha