[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:28:16 UTC 2010

I think it means they haven't come up with a means to deal with that possibility yet. I think there are ways that they can determine that. Of course, if the person isn't a fake. I don't have time, personally, for this kind of paranoia. There will never be a totally fool proof method, and when I have had a pat search because they thought my Brailliant might be a bomb, and while they were glibly unpacking my back pack to check it out, I have felt a little violated, to be honest, no matter ow much I understand that it is usually a woman who searches another woman. I just want to get through the airport as fast as I can with as much dignity left as is possible and with as positive an attitude as I can muster.