[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 17:47:07 UTC 2010

I saw on the news the other night an example of the new pat down.  I'd say
"sexual assault" is quite accurate.  I saw them pressing and squeezing the
breasts of the women and their hands did touch the genital area.  They use
their whole hands and fingers to actually manipulate the person's clothing
and body.  I don't care if the pat downs are done by same sex - it is
ridiculous!

I'm glad I have no plans to fly in the near future!

Lyn and Landon