[nagdu] Discrimination Abounds

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:34:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

I recently went through The Seeing Eye newsletter and learned of new cases
of public discrimination concerning guide dog users.  This in of itself is
not surprising, but I am curious to know what the division is doing to
combat a problem that does not appear to be going away.  I'm preaching to
the choir when I write about how people should not be barred access to
public establishments in this current age, but I would hope someone is doing
something to at least slightly minimize the problem.  Any news of recent
activities would be great.  The Advocacy page on the website appears to be
down.  Thanks in advance.

Best,

Joe