[nagdu] Full Body Scanning Machines

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 18 10:51:50 UTC 2010

I heard on radio that there are two kinds of scanners, one uses
x-rays one something else.  The second one is supposed to be better,
but is more common in Europe.  Most in this country are x-ray type,
but we may be switching over.  I would guess it is as safe, or
dangerous for dog as it is for you!

Dave