[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Full Body Scanning Machines

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 23:40:21 UTC 2010

Well, I haven't always set off the thing and I have been able to go through even with long leash and keep the dog from going through, but there hae been a number of times I've been patted down because of the leash I'm sure. Think I'll try it. Des Moines is a nice small airport in which to practice.

Cindy Lou