[nagdu] Freedom for guide dogs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:07:24 UTC 2010

Agreed about free running.  Recall is important and needs to be a big
focus from the moment you begin work with a dog.
We go to the dog park on the levee and it is not fenced.  However my
dogs come when cued.  This is great because I can let them run off
some of their zoomies and they really enjoy being at the park.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl