[nagdu] Too much petting from roommates

Jessica Sears anewheart0910groups at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 22:26:27 UTC 2010

Hello
I am going through this right now and say I so agree. Me being a first time
handler let way to many family members pet him when I first got him and he
is not as sharp as he was at first. He is when it is just us but around my
family he definitely is not. We are getting better though. Just can not wait
until I move for this job.
Jess