[nagdu] Too much petting from roommates

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 22:33:34 UTC 2010

I was dating a man onfce when I got my GSD, Crumpet. I had warned him before
I replaced the lab I had that he must not participate in my workiung with
this dog. He didn't overtly, but she was sensitive to eye contact, and with
his eye contact he won her over. She reached a place where she wouldn't work
for me if he wasn't there. I worked with her with the help from the
school--I am sure she was an extreme case--and got her to work better. She
worked better, too, if we were working places where he had not been with me.
I am now very sensitive to this problem, especially when I have just come
home with a new dog.

CL