[nagdu] Traveling Advice

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 16:31:49 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

I haven't traveled much since the '08 convention, but when I think of
leaving Mitzi unattended in a hotel room, I do consider the possibility of
fire or some other unforseen circumstance.  Or staff coming in despite the
do not disturb sign.  So I don't feel comfortable with the notion on that
account.  Also, I have no way to know what she's up to while I'm gone, and
if she's barking up a storm, that would disturb others.  I'm not worried
about chewing or damage, although that could happen, too, if she gets
stressed...

Still, I'm not sure what might prompt me to decide to leave her in the room
anyway, and I would if I needed to, I guess.  I woud prefer not to, though.
That's just me.

We're talking about doing some travel over the next couple of years, so I'll
get more experience.  Then again, we're going to be buying a travel trailer
first, so that we can take Daisy.  Which means I could leave Mitzi in the
trailer with her, if need be.  I don't feel comfortable with that, either,
but we'll see.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney