[nagdu] Guide dog dragged from SkyTrain sufferedserious injuries

Eggmann eggmann at mts.net
Mon Oct 4 15:15:31 UTC 2010

Strange and unforeseen accidents are a fact of life, even for sighted folk.
Though tragic, these accidents, some occurring to seasoned dog guide teams,
have a stark lesson and reminders for the rest of us.  I've had a couple of
close incidents over the last 35 dog years, no doubt some of my own
inattentiveness, miss-reading cues of my dogs, or just plain momentary
bone-headedness.  Fortunately, none of my situations resulted in any serious
injuries to human or dog.

Doug Parisian
4-951 Westminster
Winnipeg, MB R3G1B7