[nagdu] Guide dog dragged from SkyTrain sufferedserious injuries

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:30:09 UTC 2010

Yeah, I think we have to be careful not to over analyze the situation. Who
can say. I fell the other day; was it because I'm bllind or was it because I
fell? Who knows. Did the woman mishandle the dog? Did a system fail? We
don't know that. But whatever the reason, perhaps lessons will have been
learned. Perhaps a system will work better in the end. Maybe it will make a
difference in how one user or other users besides handle their dogs? It's a
really sad and truly traumatic incident.

Cindy