[nagdu] Guide dog dragged from SkyTrain

Joyce Pratt jcp54 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 23:58:12 UTC 2010

How horrible the handler must feel.

Thank you to all who gave their tips on how to operate on and off trains.
It is so important to share this information and I really appreciate it.

Any doors I go through, my first concern is how the dog will get safely
through.  Elevators could be dangerous as that train door if a leash gets
caught in a closing door. So scary.  I always have the leash shortened up
and try to keep it away from doors.

I feel bad for the poor animal AND the handler.  Accidents do
happen....things like this can happen to anyone.

Joyce Cass Pratt and
Seeing Eye Guide KIA!