[nagdu] Obtaining a urine sample

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 5 15:26:38 UTC 2010

When we needed to do this, we got a pint? take-out container and I did my
best to hold it under Echo when she started to squat.  She was like "What
the heck are you doing?", and it was a bit messy, but I got enough for the
vet.  We chose a take-out container because it was a good size, had a lid,
and was disposable.
If someone has a better method, I'd love to hear it.
Tracy