[nagdu] Blind man dies of injuries

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 8 18:37:00 UTC 2010

Well, it is possible that this is exactly what happened -- and again
maybe not.  We will never know.

My brother was killed by a pickup truck which he ran in front of and
he was sighted.  It does happen, and yes, he had been drinking, unfortunately.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920