[nagdu] Getting together

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:49:37 UTC 2010

I keep forgetting to email you and ask about perhaps getting together
in November. So, would you like to hook up next month in New York? I
understand that this is your last semester in school and that it may
be busy. If you aren't able to, then that's fine. I'm going to be in
town from November 17-20, with most of the 17th and 20th being travel
days. Would one of those days/nights work for you? Please let me know
soon so that I can pass along the info to my friend, since we're
planning what we want to do when. I know that one of the nights she
wants for us to take her uncle out for dinner since he's letting us
stay in his Manhattan apartment, and she's mentioned some other things
to me for activities and such. Would love to see you though.

Talk soon,
Wayne

--
Follow me on Twitter at: