[nagdu] Hospitals & Service Animals

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 14:46:59 UTC 2010

Case in point Marion and others.

I had a kidney transplant in 2005 I had just celebrated 5 years post transplant.

The ICU after surgery a lot of issues occur, it is an environment where that the patient does not have an immunities do to the fact that when someone enters the room of a post transplant patient you must wear gowns and gloves and masks, also no flowers are permitted for a few days and the ICU is off limit.

This pertains to service animals in certain areas of the hospital.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>