[nagdu] buffets

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Oct 26 17:32:52 UTC 2010

I don't eat at restaurant buffets all that often...food that has been
sitting for who knows how long, kids who put the spoon back in the wrong
dish, people breathing on the food...good times!  However lately it seems
that every professional meeting I go to has a buffet.  I'm sure it's just
the easiest and fastest way to feed the whole group.    I am going to
experiment with looping the leash over my elbow or shoulder, length
permitting, and see what works.  If the buffet line is moving to the left I
think I can position Monty so that he'll indicate when the line has moved
up.  If we move to the right I think I'll have to come up with some new
scheme. *smile*

Perhaps we'll practice here at home.  I have a kitchen counter that will
simulate a buffet nicely.

thanks again for all the ideas!
Julie