[nagdu] Guide dog book on BARD

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 26 18:06:12 UTC 2010

I think the best guide dog book I read when I was a kid was Triumph of The
Seeing Eye by Peter Putnam, because it has a fairly long description of
what class is like.  Keep Your Head up, Mr. Putnam also has a good long
bit about class, and is more autobiographical, but I didn't read that
until I'd had a dog myself for quite a while.
Follow My Leader has some odd bits, like giving a dog to an
eleven-year-old, but it made an impression on my young mind, I guess,
since I still remember a lot about it.
Tracy