[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 11:01:27 UTC 2010

Katryn,
    I suspect the para legals on the hotline will tell you that a service
animal is allowed anywhere the general public is allowed unless the presence
of the service animal poses a direct threat to the health or safety of
others that cannot be eliminated by a reasonalbe modification in policies,
practices, and procedures or is out of control and the dogs handler does not
take immediate action to correct the behavior. I believe they will not give
you specific places. At the same time, it would be interesting to know what
they say, so please share if the guidance they give is different than what I
have guessed!

Fraternally yours,
Marion