[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:07:52 UTC 2010

At one time there was no actual list of where the dogs could go. In Kansas when a legislator wanted to get the law amended such that dogs could not enter zoos, we fought against it, not only because we felt that it was an unnecessary injustice, but because once a "laundry list" begins, all kinds of places could be clamoring to be added to it. There are, of course, places where this cannot be done. I've taken my dog successfully to Mongolian grills where you go around and get the food and then they have the food prepared for you on those big grills and to a place where they prepare it at table side. That's not the same reallya s going into a food preparation area. That is public access and will pause no more of a threat than your own hair being there, which is the biggest problem here.