[nagdu] Motorized wheelchairs and scooters

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:51:42 UTC 2010

Brenda:

The dogs know when there is something coming similar to a car, we just need to trust our dogs when they don't move, there is a reason for it, or if they are veering from one side to the other. Not similar to a car, but they do know when there is something coming at you whether it is a wheelchair, scooter, even bicycles (Maxx and I have almost been hit a few times but Bicycles on the side walks then by cars crossing the streets.)

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>