[nagdu] Motorized wheelchairs and scooters

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 21:36:10 UTC 2010

Hi Brenda, I'm Deaf so all cars are "silent cars" for me.  My dog
seems to have a set of eyes in the back of her head.  She always seems
to get me out of the way in time.  Either she'll make a turn in the
opposite direction or she'll get in front of me and back me up;
maintaining her body block until the moving obstacle is no longer a
danger.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl