[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 01:38:29 UTC 2010

Peter,
    It is not the fault of CAGDU; rather, it is the fault of the USDA. They
have promulgated guidance that allows zoos to make policies that are not
necessarily founded in objective evidence but upon speculation and these
rules have been endorsed by the DOJ. NAGDU is working to create better
dialogue with this Department.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala