[nagdu] Cleaning Ears

Jess And Saunders jsears1986groups at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:24:22 UTC 2010

Hey
This is prob going to sound dumb ha but do you usually pour the stuff in the
ear then rub or put it on the cotton ball and stick that in and rub. Also
when you say the base of the ear I put 1 finger in front and one in back is
that correct? Sorry just want to prevent this from happening at all. Also
speaking of good foods I feed wellness so is that pretty good for no grain
or corn?
Jess