[nagdu] Cleaning Ears

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 1 14:12:08 UTC 2010

Wellness should be good.  You can look up the label online and make sure.

This is my ear-cleaning method:  Get the cotton ball wet with the
ear-cleaning solution.  Squeeze out the excess.  Stick it in the dog's
ear, holding on tightly so the cotton ball doesn't fall down into the
depths.  Squidge it around, getting as much of the ear as I can inside,
and also clean the inside of the ear flap near the earhole.  Use a dry
cotton ball to dry out the ear.

I've also tried Susan's method of putting the stuff in the ear and
massaging it around, but, for me, it didn't seem to work as well.
HTH.
Tracy