[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Consumer report

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Sep 1 16:15:54 UTC 2010

In adition to the number of returns in the first year, I'd like to know
why returns happened. Did someone go skiing and break their leg and felt
the dog shold be returned as recovering from the leg mean they couldn't
bond with and work with the dog ina way they were comfortable with? Did
someone's husband say "me or the dog" and the personc hose the husband?
Did  a dog suck at traffic or was very distracted by animals?
To me, the details matter
I retired my second dog about three and a half years after I got her.
Had I had my daughter sooner, I'd have retired and maybe returned my dog
sooner. Should that be the school's problem and impact them negatively?
Some might say yes, and that's fine.