[nagdu] Luxury Pet Resort Opens at Walt Disney World Resort

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:07:34 UTC 2010

well they way florida work since I used to live down there for about a year,
especially in July-August, which some people really love the heat like
myself.

when the parks open in the morning until about 11am go back to resort hotel
have fun swim, have lunch relax from walking about 3-4pm head to the parks
for the evening. or go to down town disney or during the day go to there
water parks, since they have 2 of them or go fishing or boating on the Lake
Buena Vista, or go exploring anyone one of the resorts since you are guest
you can go to any of the resorts, and have lunch, or go swimming, or just
explore indoors while the weather is hot outside.

People have the same issues but in reverse when they want to come to New
York, but oh we want to come for Christmas but it is to cold, and it snows
there, well dah.  But guess what it is awesome here, and not just in New
York City, here on long island we have some great shows and wineries, and
historical things to see and do you can't do during the summer weather.
Like Apple Festival Season, and the Oktoberfest, some of the best stuff is
coming up.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.