[nagdu] Dan's manifesto about Florida heat--smile

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Sep 2 19:22:49 UTC 2010

Well, I like the cold so, how about getting together when I come and enjoy
your cold weather for Christmas.

In January, 2000, I was in New York when you got down to seven degrees, and
I wasn't complaining, I did make sure to go in to warmer places frequently
for Evan's sake, Evan being my dog then.
Only piece of advice for cold is, guys, don't forget your gloves.

Believe me, if I could be somewhere civilized where it isn't over eighty
most of the year I would.

Oh well, as I said, if you like to die of heat be my guest, I would love to
meet you all and at least living here, I won't have to pay for a plane
ticket, look forward to seeing you all at the 2011 convention, less than a
year away.
.
And, to keep this at least slightly dog related, none of my dogs have been
too happy about the heat either.

All of my pups slowed down when they came down here, but I can tell it's
from the humidity rather than necessarily calming down.

Really Florida should have been left to the alligators and native Floridian
peoples, it's a big swamp.

Now, Dan, what do you really think?

Try being in Florida when your air condition broke the way ours did a few
weeks ago and you'll sing another song--big smile.

Enough on this subject from me, I know, sorry about my ranting, but it's the
truth as I see it.  Maybe if  I didn't   guzzle the whole bottle of
testosterone I wouldn't be as cranky--lol
Don't worry, moderator, it's the last one, but I thought people might get a
laugh out of my vehemence anyway.

Dan and Carter who says "I love Dan, but why did they give a black dog to a
dude in Florida"?--smile