[nagdu] Information about the Ability Explosion From October 19-24th in Miami, FL

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:46:13 UTC 2010

Hi all I was asked to circulate this from a new friend of mine and event
founder:  R. David New

If you want to be a vendor or maybe interested in going this year or maybe
next here is some information on the the Expo for this year.

Ability Explosion is a weeklong series of special events held in historic
Miami Beach and created for the enjoyment of the entire community. From
"Lights Out Miami Beach" (A Dining in the dark experience) to the Crunch 5k
Run, the mission of Ability Explosion is to celebrate the diversity of
people with disabilities while promoting innovations that will improve their
lives. Please join us in making the 2nd annual Ability Explosion a success
and share in David's vision for not only enriching the lives of disabled
people, but also the lives of people everywhere.

For more information on this you may contact.

Ability Explosion Key Contacts
Media Relations:
Renee Rentmeester
Ph: 305-200-9104
Email: reneeadvt at aol.com

General Event Information:
Ph: 305-534-8456
Email: info at abilityexplosion.org

Sponsorships:
David New
Ph: 305-534-8456
Email: david at abilityexplosion.org

City of Miami Beach
Disability Access Committee:
Website: MiamiBeachFL.gov
Email: dacmiamibeach at gmail.com

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com