[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 17:02:48 UTC 2010

Tracy,

Yeah, the image of the IG guide is, er, fairly amusing.  Didn't the article
mention that it is also a diabetic alert dog?  It would be easy to fit
places, though.  /smile/  I would entertain myself wondering at the choice
of breed, there, except that this would ensure that the next time I step out
the door I will be confronted and lectured about how poodles can't be guide
dogs...  /lol/  Well, that hasn't happened for a while, but maybe the
poodles can't be guide dogs club is just saving up for a special occasion?
/smile/

Odd, I know there are other guide and service dog users around here, because
people will tell me about them, but I honestly have no idea who they are,
since even if we pass each other, we don't know we're there.  Wonder if I've
passesd this guy around town and just didn't have a clue.  It feels strange
somehow.  Probably because of my rural background where everybody knows
everything about everybody, including their car, horse, dogs, you name it.
/smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney