[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 7 15:06:48 UTC 2010

The article Ginger posted about the guy getting beat up when he tried to
bring his guide dog into a store said the guide dog is an Italian
greyhound.  Really?  IGs are toy dogs--pretty small and fairly delicate.
If the guide dog is really an IG, hey, bring on the King Charles spaniel,
the cocker spaniel, the corgi!  Think of all the extra foot room I'd get
in a taxi or plane!  Of course, the harness handle would have to be a yard
long...
Got that Ginger?  Next time I'm back at TSE, I'll volunteer to be the test
subject for the Corgi Seeing Eye dog.
Tracy