[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Sep 8 14:40:54 UTC 2010

I woke up to find my Cayenne lying on my head and upper body during what
I suspect was a tornado. It was a very cool experience.
I think Moris Frank took some poetic liscense with his story. He was
trying to promote the capabilities of blind people as well as his
school. Nothing wrong with that, but the story wouldn't sound as good if
he said "Buddy showed me an embankment and we climbed it".