[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:04:13 UTC 2010

My little kirby, at 44 pounds, did pull me up a snowbank I fell down into
the street.  So, if little Kirby can do it, and if my 17 lb terrier can give
me a yank to contend with, I have faith my 17 lb terrier would have been a
huge help if he so chose, just as Kirby was.  Harnesses more evenly
distribute weight on the dogs, so pulling into a harness isn't as straining
as it seems it could be.

Just my thoughts, and I have seriously considered training a tall lean small
breed dog as a guide someday.

Meghan