[nagdu] Cab drivers in DC pass blind people with guide dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Sep 9 10:50:43 UTC 2010

I'll answer for Dar--smile.
Yes, exactly. Or, if we assume that the allergy is at the level of the
disability, I, the guide dog user, am not the one who needs to do the
accommodating.
Sorry.
I will be considerate, that's different than a life-style accommodation on
my part.
Consideration works both ways, though.
For example, I have tended to be really charming and nice to those who might
mention allergies but don't step on my toes about my guide dog.

But, to quote Toni Eames, this isn't a dog popularity contest.

Dan W.