[nagdu] Cab drivers in DC pass blind people with guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 23:21:07 UTC 2010

Dan and Julie,

In this case, it has become a threat to our national security that has been
building.  One thing for the guy to exercise his rights in America according
to our constitution.

The across-the-board reporting that led up to this have made it a whole
'nother ballgame and have involved all of us, and our little dogs, too.

I can yell fire, since that is my right as an American citizen.  But not in
a crowded theater, because people could get hurt, and that supercedes my
right to free speech....

Probably, I can't play with fire in a crowded theater or a tinder-dry
forest, either.  Which is what is now happening.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney