[nagdu] Cab drivers in DC pass blind people with guide dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Sep 9 17:04:36 UTC 2010

Granted, and I too hadn't heard of him.
However, I think he's a nut job.
I hear about Christians like that, or so called Christians, and it shames
me.

Anyway, I won't say more because I can't think of anything to make this
guide dog related.

My intolerance to anyone of a certain religion is only in reference to my
toes being stepped on, the guide dog access issue.
I don't have a problem with Muslims as such and find burning of the Qur'an
offensive, but oh well, freedom of speech, as you say.
It also seems rather wasteful and stupid to acquire books just to burn them.

Dan